Friday, August 23, 2013

Summer Time: And It's All Been Very Quiet


So my loyal reader. How have you been keeping?

My apologies for the lack of updates. There's been - with a couple of exceptions - something of a summer hiatus here at The Patient Centurion. I wish I could give you a decent reason but I can't.

However things begin again from this weekend when I final get around to reviewing the final stories of Series 4. (Pause for applause & cheering etc).

The plan is then to finish reviewing Series 5, 6 and 7 in time for the 50th Anniversary Episode. And straight after the 50th Anniversary I'm going to go back to the beginning and cover the Hartnell, Troughton and Pertwee stories that I have yet to review. Thus making 'The Patient Centurion' complete. And I am nothing if not a completist.

I'm also (for reasons too insane to go into now) beginning a re-watch/watch of both Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures. At the moment I haven't any intention of blogging my reviews of either of these but you can follow my tweets about them - if that's your bag baby - on Twitter. Obviously. Where I lurk under the name of Lokster71, which I might change as I've come up with a cracking couple of alt-names recently.

Meanwhile I have opened a new incarnation over at The Audio Centurion where I shall be blogging all the audio related Doctor Who reviews & other gumpf I get my hands on: soundtracks, non-Doctor Who audio that grabs my attention, e.g. I'm very excited about The Avengers from Big Finish. But we shall see. The brief for The Audio Centurion is a bit up in the air at the moment.

I'd like to move the existing audio reviews from Patient to Audio at some point but that's not too urgent. And if anyone knows how to move a blog from one blog to another without too much tedious mucking about in hyperspace, I'd be very grateful.

So there you have it.

See you on the other side of Midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment