Sunday, May 3, 2020

Horns of Nimon - The Drinking Game


If you follow me on Twitter (@Lokster71) you will know that on Monday May 4th at 19:00 (GMT) I will be doing a Horns of Nimon watch along. Now, I suspect it might end up just being me tweeting into the darkness but I don't mind as The Horns of Nimon is a thing of joy that I find regularly cheers me up. 

Thanks to the editors of the excellent The Terrible Zodin Fanzine I have the rules below for The Horns of Nimon drinking game, which might help you enjoy proceedings. 

So...

1) Every time the co-pilot says 'Weakling Scum' - Drink
2) Every time someone hides in plain sight - Drink
3) Every time Teka says to Seth, "You'll save us won't you" (or similar) - Drink
4) When the co-pilot's trousers split - Drink
5) When Soldeed says, 'You...you meddlesome hussy!' to Romana II - Drink
6) When Romana says, 'How many Nimon have you seen today?' - Drink
7) When Tom says, 'Well, I hope you get it in the right order' - Drink
8) Each time K9 fires his blaster - Drink
9) When Soldeed laughs maniacally - Drink

and finally

10) When Soldeed is dying you should drink for the length of time it takes him to actually stop laughing and die.

I hope you enjoy. And Remember to drink sensibly. 




1 comment: